Have you been arrested for driving while impaired (DWI), drug possession or another criminal offense in the Triad region of North Carolina? Are you a parent who wants clear legal guidance and strong, effective representation for your son or daughter whose record and future are on the line? A call to Combs, Bradshaw & Lee, PLLC, is a step in the right direction.
Our attorneys have focused on criminal defense throughout distinguished careers. We have a total of 40 years of experience combined. We work closely and directly with each client who turns to our firm for help, staying responsive and delivering maximum effort from the investigative phase through resolution of each case. Our attorneys’ proven ability to build the strongest possible case for trial or negotiate skillfully for a manageable outcome are key assets for people facing charges such as:
- DWI at any level of seriousness, including charges faced by repeat offenders and cases involving multiple DWI aggravating factors
- Drug offenses ranging from marijuana possession, distribution or cultivation to cocaine, methamphetamine and prescription drug charges
- Domestic violence charges, including those associated with alleged physical assault, threats or violation of a protective order
- Other violent offenses such as assault with a deadly weapon
- Theft and other property crimes such as breaking and entering
- Sex offenses such as rape, statutory rape, solicitation of a minor and all levels of sexual assault
- A broad range of other misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Traffic tickets and serious driving offenses such as driving while license revoked (DWLR)
Guidance And Action To Clear Criminal Records
Our extensive knowledge of North Carolina criminal law and procedures also makes our firm an excellent choice if you are seeking expungement of a juvenile misdemeanor or the record of an arrest that did not lead to conviction. You can turn to our legal team for straight answers on your eligibility and efficient pursuit of your goals.
Call 336-276-0561 For Your Free Initial Consultation
We are dedicated to providing the utmost in personal service as we strive to protect our clients’ rights and futures to the greatest possible extent. For a free consultation, call 336-276-0561 or email us now.