Combs, Bradshaw & Lee, PLLC, is a highly experienced firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. With a combined total of more than 40 years in the courtroom, our lawyers will offer an accurate view of your legal options. We are committed to our clients’ success and have a track record to prove it.
Protect Your Rights With Our Representation
You have rights if you are charged with a crime such as driving while intoxicated. At Combs & Lee, you will find defense lawyers who are committed to protecting your rights when you are facing charges of DWI, drug offenses or other criminal and traffic offenses in Winston-Salem and surrounding areas of North Carolina.
Dedicated, Experienced Criminal Defense
Clients like that we are:
● Experienced: Attorneys John Combs and Kelly Scott Lee each have been practicing criminal defense for more than 20 years.
● Personal: When you come to our law firm, you will receive direct benefits from our experienced attorneys because they will handle your case personally. We will not hand you off to an inexperienced associate.
● Responsive: We want you to be informed about your case. We will strive to maintain regular communication with you and to promptly return phone calls. We encourage you to call us with questions while your case is pending.
Contact Combs & Lee today for a free consultation in personal injury, DUI and criminal defense cases. An initial consultation gives you the opportunity to speak with our lawyers and discover the benefit that not only their experience, but their compassion for clients, can bring to your case.
If you retain our services, we accept credit cards for your convenience. Se habla español.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Federal Crimes (White Collar Crime)
- Drug Violations
- Traffic Violations
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Commercial Real Estate
- North Carolina, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1994
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1994
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.S. - 1990